All of our programs follow a unique structure that combines indoor and outdoor activities. We believe in tailoring the experience to best suit you, your team, or your company's needs. Together, we will determine which tools and activities are most suitable for your goals.
- Profiling Systems:
We utilize the Management Drives methodology for individual, team, and 360° profiling.
- Individual Profiling: By understanding what motivates you, you can gain insights into your thinking, emotions, and behaviors.
- Team Profiling: A compilation of individual profiles that provides a comprehensive understanding of team dynamics.
- 360° Profiling: This profile reflects how you and others perceive your behavior in specific situations, based on feedback from those around you.
- These profiles are essential for identifying potential and improving skills. The feedback from your personal profile includes an in-depth analysis, a profile book, and an online app, which will serve as valuable guides throughout your journey.
- Experiential Learning:
- We believe in the power of experiential learning, as supported by neurological studies.
- Active participation and reflection during the learning process lead to better information retention.
- Learning outside of your comfort zone allows for the recognition and transformation of patterns and habits.
- Together, we will determine the level of customization and the extent to which we challenge your comfort zone.
- Our pricing is fully customized to meet your specific needs and requirements.
- We understand that each individual, team, or company has unique goals, and we will work closely with you to create a tailored program that fits your budget and objectives.
In summary, our programs offer a combination of indoor and outdoor activities. We utilize profiling systems to understand individual and team dynamics, and we emphasize experiential learning to enhance retention and facilitate personal growth. Our pricing is flexible and tailored to your specific needs.
VEERLE VLASSCHAERT - CLINICAL RESEARCH PROFESSIONAL
Individual profiles gave me new and clear insights into my own drives and those of my colleagues. After a quick course on how to make fire on snow and navigation exercises with map and compass you find the place where you will build your own survival shelter. During this time you could see the different drives of everyone in action! Cooking your own food under the Northern Lights and realizing that you will spend the night outside at minus 18 were my highlights. This experience certainly count in terms of "out of the comfort zone". You realize that you had an unforgettable experience with your team. One that will be remembered in the office for a long time.
STEFAAN DE GEEST - HEAD OF OPERATIONS AT WORDLINE
I work in a Fintech environment and interact with a lot of expert profiles on a daily basis. As a generalist profile I sometimes had difficulties in connecting with these people. The Management Drives training gave me better insights into my own and other peoples drives and how to make the bridge. Fred did an excellent job in explaining the model and my personal profile in a concise & clear manner! As a result I better understand thought patterns and can anticipate more.
DANIEL AUMER - ICT DIRECTOR
Management Team training
We had a great Team Building day with our Management Team in a good mix of play, mental and physical activities. Fred is a great mentor to support us to bring us to the next level in our Team
Management Team training
Ambiance was very supportive, we were made at ease, it was great fun
KJELL COLSOUL - MANAGING DIRECTOR, BANANAS
Your personal business profile gives you very interesting and useful insights into your behavior in different situations. You get to know your drives and motivators. You also get a clear picture of how they influence your leadership style and what the impact is on your team members. Insight into these patterns will help your further personal development and will make you grow as a leader!
ELLEN DRIESEN - HR DIRECTOR
Management Team training
We asked Fred to organize a team day that would teach our management team something and make them again more self aware but would also bring fun. Fred succeeded in this with flying colors. He provided something for everyone by bringing together the physical, intellectual and game elements in an excellent way. However, what struck me the most is his creativity to bring everything together into a meaningful whole.
KRISTOF ALBRECHT - KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER B2B SAMSUNG
The ArrowHead concept is unique and well-thought-out. Individual profiles are made clear and the various leadership drives are clarified with practical experiences. The combination of the training and the "artic survival" is ideal to translate "theory" into "practice". You get the chance to try out everything yourself and spend the night outside in a self-built shelter. This unique experience makes your team stronger.